Amigurumi Eye

Its very hard for me to buy the safety eye in my country, so I have to use the alternative. I have few types of eye for my amigurumi. Before I found the black half round button(picture 1), I usually use the black round beads(picture 2) but its no that nice when sew it on the amigurumi, it seems like the crab's eye even though I'm not making a crab.

Picture 1:
Picture 2:

Another type is the sew-on-type googly eye. It will twirl when you move your amigurumi.


Recently, I found a new way to do your own amigurumi eye instead of buying from the craft store. Its cheap and convenient. You also can shape, colour or size your amigurumi eye/nose. Just one thing that I don't like about this eye is that there are no holes in them, you have to attach them by gluing them on, this is not so secure method and can be harmful to children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment